What is Cashback Casino Bonus?
The cashback bonus — as the name implies — is a type of bonus that allows players to get compensated by some percentage (about 10 to 20%) of their loss when they lose a game. It is often aimed at encouraging players to continue to play. Depending on your game house of choice, the partial refund incentive can be available in the form of credits or cash to use again to continue gambling on the site.
How Cashback Bonus works?
Cashback bonuses are designed to provide players with a percentage of a lost bet. The partial refund incentive amount is calculated with respect to the deposit you make. Although most times, depending on the policy of the game house, it can be capped up to a maximum amount; for instance, if a partial refund incentive is offering a 20% cashback up to $100, then $100 is the maximum that players can receive back from the gambling site no matter what they bet.
How to get Cashback Casino Bonus?
Provided that you are playing with real money, it is relatively easy to claim your partial refund incentive. It is usually applied to specific games and can be provided either by a game developer or a gambling site. You are eligible to get your partial refund incentive as long as you have wagered some real cash. However, the casino will specify the deposit money necessary to claim the deal.
Interestingly, your cashback bonus will be automatically credited directly to your casino wallet irrespective of the payment method you used to fund your gaming account.
Types of Cashback Casino Bonuses
There are various types of cashback casino bonuses, and they include the following: When looking at the examples above, we can identify a few types of casino cashback offers:
- Weekly partial refund incentive: This is available to clients every week and offers a particular percentage of deposits back. This type of bonus requires a bonus code to be activated.
- Automated partial refund incentive: This type of cashback bonus is automated, and as such, it does not require a bonus code. Also, players do not have to wait till a particular day of the week to access it.
- Game-specific partial refund incentive: as the name suggests, this type of casino bonus is only available to certain gambling games, especially mostly poker or roulette.
How does the Cashback Bonus work under the loyalty program?
Cashback bonuses come with even more exciting perks for VIP members under the loyalty program. These perks include better and higher percentage compensation, allowing VIP players to get more out of their games. As players continue to play and progress in their gaming milestones, they earn more cash through the cashback bonus system to progress even more.
Cashback Bonuses VS Standard Bonuses
Players can take advantage of many exciting casino bonuses, including the no deposit, reload, welcome, free spins, and cashback bonuses.
While most of the bonuses, including the welcome and no deposit bonuses, are majorly available to new players, the cashback bonus is available to all players.
Another significant difference between the partial refund incentive and standard incentives is its expiry period. While most standard bonuses are available for a prolonged period, the partial refund incentive is only available for a limited time — a couple of days.
Cashback Bonus Benefits
The cashback bonus offers a range of exciting benefits, including:
- The partial refund incentives also apply to desktop and mobile play, including mobile applications if available
- It is very useful for active players
- The cashback incentive allows you to win back a certain percentage of money, even after losing a bet
- Most times, the partial refund incentive requires little or no wager. This entails that players are not mandated to play with the rewarded money again before withdrawing it.
- The cashback reward is relatively very easy to claim
- It provides players with more gaming time
Disadvantages of Cashback Bonus
While the cashback bonus is replete with exciting benefits, it is not all rosy with the bonus as it has some downsides too:
- In most online casinos, the partial refund incentive is only available for a limited period — ranging from just a few hours to a couple of days.
- The cashback bonus is not available in all casino games as only a few selected games offer the reward.
- The cashback incentive is often capped at a particular maximum limit
- It is not available in most online casinos in Canada
- The partial refund incentive could lure players into depositing more money than they could afford to lose.
What are the requirements for wagering the Cashback Bonus?
In most casino bonuses, the players must meet a specific wagering requirement to withdraw their bonuses. Interestingly, this is not the case with the partial refund incentive: it often comes with no wager requirement. This is so because the bonuses are offered to players after placing bets with real money on the online casino.
Where to find a casino offering Cashback Bonuses
When you are looking to benefit from any online gaming bonus, the first step is to carefully choose the casino that offers the types of reward you are looking for. Hence, players can get access to a partial refund incentive by signing up with a reputable gaming house that offers it. To ensure that the gambling site is legitimate with great and trustworthy gaming incentives, always check to confirm that it is properly licensed by the right authority, such as the MGA, UKGC, Kahnawake Gambling Commission, Government of Curacao, or Government of Gibraltar.
Our conclusion on a casino with a cashback bonus
Thanks to our team of review experts at yukongoldonline.com, we have exhaustively reviewed everything you need to know about the partial refund incentive. Thus, providing you with the right information to help you to decide if the cashback bonus is suitable for you. However, please note that we do not urge anyone to gamble as we only bring the unbiased information you need to your fingertips.